Monday, April 14, 2008

Gatlinburg Vacation

We spent last week in Gatlinburg with my brother (yay! he's home for 2 weeks!) and his expanding family. My mom, Beege, and my dad came down for 4 days as well. A good time was had.

We:



1. Hugged Jarrod.

2. Stared at Reagan.














3. Watched Jarrod and Robert take a helicopter ride.











4. Went to Cherokee, NC. Saw some dancing and ate what we believe to be some traditional Native American food.

















5. "Hiked" (it was paved) to the highest point you can get to in the Park.












6. Played with Peyton . He is so smart! It's pretty amazing to have a real conversation with a 2 year old. We took him "sfimming" almost every day, and by the end of the week he was jumping in on his own. He also loves his sister very much and wants to hold her hand and rub her head all the time. Also, "her's too little" to do almost anything--just ask him.



7. Rode the skylift, went to the outlets, rode go-carts, did all the Ripley's junk, didn't see a bear, didn't buy a timeshare, played Catch Phrase Music Edition, and basically enjoyed each others company.



On the way home Robert and I stopped by the Natural Bridge in Virginia. That was pretty cool. but THEN as we were leaving, we stumbled upon that ancient, mysterious, world-renowned site:











That's right folks, Foamhenge. See for yourself.

3 comments:

Gina's Rambling's said...

WOW a tatoo! You DoG you!!! Nah, I like em and thought bout gettin one, just to chicken I guess! WOW Reagan is so pretty and Wish there were picture's of her and her brother together!!! Jarrod look's great, and wished We could have seen you all but, I've been extreamly busy!! Trying to find a car key!! Well... talk to you soon!!

ann said...

I thought you guys were gonna get tattoos on your butts.

I have been to Cherokee and I really really like it. I wish we could go there together sometime! (or anywhere else for that matter.)

ann said...

I meant you and Robert, by the way.