Friday, February 08, 2008

November

Surprise!

I went to Cincinnati for work and Mom, Beege, and my Dad came to spend the weekend with me. When they got there, they had a stowaway--Peyton!!

It was the best surprise ever! I had Peyton call Robert and I said "Someone wants to talk to you." Peyton said "Hi, Uncle Robert. Surprise." Then Robert said "I knew already, my mom told me." So basically, everyone in the family knew but me, and didn't tell me for weeks and weeks. I love surprises, so I just loved that someone did that for me.

Some cute Peytonisms from the weekend:

Peyton (handing me my cell phone): "Call Uncle Robert. I want to talking to him."

Grandma: "Peyton, would you like a banana for breakfast?"
Peyton (eye roll, scoffing): "Of COURSE me do!"

For Thanksgiving we stayed home for the first time in 3 years, which was a bit sad. We ate our traditional pre-Thanksgiving Vietnamese lunch, put up the Christmas tree, and did some shopping on Black Friday. We also made turkey dinner for some friends and played Clue. It was a good holiday.

1 comment:

Gina's Rambling's said...

I want to hear about the "Gatwinburg" Trip to the Ripley's Museum when it happens if you get to come down for it... The girl's both loved it the two times we all went! We miss you guy's, That photo is the best one of you two yet... John and I just gotta new digital check out his page off of my myspace if you'd like I hadn't figured out how to use it let a lone add photo's to my page yet! Love you....